This experiential course teaches the many benefits and applications of mindfulness in strategic thinking, leadership, and company culture. This program can show you how to cultivate the very best of yourself so that you can connect with the leadership skills you already possess.
- This course will teach participants:
- What mindfulness is and what it isn’t
- Why it’s so important to change the way we are working and leading
- How to cultivate the skill of mindfulness through practices that you can begin implementing immediately
- What impact mindfulness has on your own leadership role, your communications, and staying connected to your values.
A growing body of research provides the evidence that mindfulness practice can transform our lives as individuals, impacting us both personally and professionally. The benefits of mindfulness practice can include:
- Improved stress management skills
- Improved cognitive function
- Increased creativity
- Improved decision-making
- Increased focus
- Improved health
- Improved wellbeing and life satisfaction
- Increased resilience
- And more.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
While the primary audience for this workshop is leaders in business, professionals in the field of mental health and executive coaching can also derive great benefit from the training. Therapists working from a mindfulness and acceptance framework with interpersonal, relationship and professional issues in their clients will find that this program prepares them to translate these practices into a business context.
Join us to learn how to become a more mindful leader, through the science, the practice and the integration of mindfulness into your work and life.
June 27, 2018 (8am-5pm)
Location: Rady School of Management