The American College of Lifestyle Medicine recently entered into an agreement with Kaiser Permanente Southern California for an exclusive KP-only 20% discount on its membership for physicians, allied health professionals, and healthcare executives.
About the exclusive KP-only membership discount
- Physician fee: $199 per year (regular price of $249)
- Benefits include
- 20% savings on its Lifestyle Medicine Core Competencies (LMCC) Online Program*, and discounts on all other ACLM produced Lifestyle Medicine CME training (details will be available on a course by course basis)
- Exclusive membership rates on all ACLM conferences & workshops, including the Lifestyle Medicine Annual Meeting (details available on a per event basis)
- Bi-monthly ACLM newsletter, highlighting Lifestyle Medicine clinical practice models, the latest research, and upcoming events
- Exclusive access to and special rates on clinical practice tools and resources
- Visit the website for full details about the exclusive offer and the membership application
*About the Lifestyle Medicine Core Competencies (LMCC) Online Program
- This groundbreaking eLearning program offers 30-hours of CME-accredited coursework and is available at a 20% discount to KPSC physicians who become members of the ACLM. Visit the website for details about the online program
The ACLM’s core values are in alignment with KPSC’s Center for Healthy Living on nutrition, sleep, exercise, avoiding tobacco, and minimizing alcohol intake.